Top 5 Reasons You Don’t Want to Miss Fraud Force London.
We have all suffered from ‘FOMO’ at some point in our lives and now is not the time to experience it. There are too many great things that will happen at Fraud Force London and you don’t want to miss out.
Registration is now open - but note, we are only offering complimentary tickets through April 15th. So what are you waiting for? Reserve your spot now!
Top 5 reasons you do not want to miss Fraud Force London:
- Connect with your peers: Hands down this is one of the greatest parts of Fraud Force. You have many opportunities to network with industry peers, hear strategies being used to combat fraud, and discuss how to work together to protect your profits and brand. The community works best, when working together. And did I mention, there will be exciting social events where you can continue these conversations?
- Hear from thought leaders: Over the course of two days, you’ll hear several talks from industry thought leaders on important topics including trends, how to thwart the latest attacks, and how to streamline the customer experience by authenticating good customers faster, with less friction. Fraudsters are evolving, changing their tactics and adjusting their methods to evade detection. Hear what to expect in 2017 as you fight credit card fraud, CNP fraud, identity theft, and other threats on the rise. The keynote speaker will be announced soon, so stay tuned.
- Share best practices: We all want to hear what others are doing, and how they are using iovation’s authentication and fraud prevention services. You’ll get insight into business rule strategies, details about fraud and abuse evidence reports, and insight into uncovering fraud rings faster. Just as much as you want to learn from others, they want to learn from you! Fraud Force is a great opportunity to share what works and what doesn’t, and discuss how you are preparing for the future.
- Prepare for regulatory requirements: As regulatory requirements shift and become more stringent, it’s important to be aware of what’s coming, how that will impact your business, and how to properly prepare for the changes. Get first-hand information and advice from iovation’s Compliance Manager, Mark Weston.
- Impact the iovation roadmap: Every year we share upcoming product enhancements and how you can leverage them. You’ll hear what’s planned for the near and long term around the core Fraud Prevention service and exciting updates to our ClearKey and LaunchKey authentication services. And have you heard about the machine learning power in SureScore? We’ll cover all of that and more. But most importantly, we want to hear your feedback on how iovation’s services can better serve your business in the future.
What are you waiting for? Go reserve your seat for Fraud Force London.
Fraud Force London | May 16-17, 2017
Park Plaza Victoria London
Reserve Your Seat Now