A host of industry thought leaders will be joining us in Dublin, Ireland April 11-12. So should you.
We can't wait! Our 3rd Annual European User Summit is just around the corner, scheduled for April 11-12 in Dublin, Ireland, and there’s much to talk about.
- The very latest online and mobile fraud and account takeover threats
- Strategies for fighting them
- New insights from Chris Monk, fraud manager at The Automobile Association
- And Tony Sales, retail fraud expert at Retail Fraud Uncovered
Available to our clients, many of whom have shared valuable intelligence across iovation’s network, the Summit will provide attendees with a tremendous opportunity to network and collaborate with industry peers, while tapping into insight-filled sessions and workshops, such as:
- Ways to use device identification to secure online transactions and improve the customer journey.
- How iovation's insurance clients have combined forces to keep their businesses safe from policy manipulation, ghost brokers and other schemes.
- Blending iovation’s fraud prevention and customer authentication services for optimum results.
- How fraud and security teams are working better together.
- Mobile fraud protection for web, native and hybrid apps.
Our executives and product champions will lead a detailed discussion about iovation's existing services and showcase our product roadmap, highlighting our award-winning customer authentication service. This newly-enhanced service empowers our clients to reduce customer friction while enhancing site security.
How, you might ask?
Well, in a nutshell, our Customer Authentication service provides consumers that are using “known good devices” with instant passwordless access to low-risk sections of their accounts, such as account balances, shopping records and activity histories. Then, if necessary, it can trigger step-up authentication when the customer attempts to execute higher risk actions like account changes, money transfers or purchases.
Authentication is shaping up to be one of the most critical capabilities for online businesses in 2016 and beyond, and we're ready to dive into the conversation with our Summit attendees.
We hope to see you there.
The Summit will take place at Dublin’s Morrison Hotel and is free to attend. Register now!