In two upcoming webinars with Equifax, iovation takes a hard look at the importance of assessing real-time fraud risk while providing seamless customer authentication.
The financial services industry, among others, is certainly no stranger to online fraud. Today, it’s become a favorite target for criminals around the world. Last year, for example, online banking fraud in the UK rose an astonishing 64 percent to £133 million (about $176 million USD).
That’s why we’re joining forces with our friends at Equifax next week to shine a spotlight on the latest fraud trends that are creating new challenges – both in the financial services sector and many others – and how affected businesses can authenticate trusted customers without degrading the online experience.
Here’s a preview:
September 13 – 3:00 PM BST / 7:00 AM PDT
In our first webinar, we’ll arm attendees with the tools to create a seamless consumer experience while mitigating fraud risks, and discuss how the iovation-powered Equifax Device Verifier enables risk mitigation while streamlining the customer journey. Using iovation’s device intelligence, Equifax Device Verifier assesses the risk of fraud associated with any device, minimizing delays often associated with ensuring a customer is who they say they are.
During the webinar, iovation will team up with Equifax to address:
- Fraud and security trends impacting today’s financial institutions and banks
- Leveraging iovation’s database to reveal fraud risk associated with individual devices
- The latest in risk management innovation with dynamic and automated risk-based authentication
- Creating frictionless security across the consumer journey
- How Equifax and iovation reduce fraud through collaborative solutions
September 15 – 10:00 AM PDT
Thursday’s webinar will cover the capabilities and advantages of Equifax’s new device intelligence service, which checks to see if there is any history of fraudulent activity linked to the device by leveraging the power of iovation’s Global Device Intelligence Platform. This Platform looks at the reputations of more than 3 billion devices, 30 million verified fraud reports, and real-time risk indicators.
The webinar will cover:
- Today’s evolving fraud landscape
- How device intelligence can prevent online fraud
- Where and how the service fits in with current offerings
- How to implement device intelligence
Whether you’re a business in the financial services industry or another sector, keeping up with the latest fraud trends and fraud-fighting tools is a must. So be sure to join us for these two informative sessions.
We look forward to seeing you online next week!