Have you been wondering what other fraud and risk professionals are doing to stay ahead? Are you looking for best practices to drive down fraud? Curious about what’s coming next in fraud prevention, security and customer authentication?
Then you should attend Fraud Force Europe 2019 in Barcelona, Spain, May 22-24!
I know, now you’re wondering what it’s going to take to convince your boss? How about 5 reasons you need to join us in Barcelona:
1. First-Rate Speakers - Rub elbows with a futurist, Rohit Talwar, and veteran fraud industry analyst, Julie Conroy of Aite Group. With a how-to, motivational keynote on how to maintain peak performance and an industry analyst who knows fraud, data security, anti-money laundering, and compliance issues from the inside out, that’s just the start of our agenda. We will have a room full of industry experts - all with similar goals: to fight fraud and create an exceptional user experience for good customers. Our speakers will share their trials and triumphs, and you too can share your experience with others. If we work together, we can put fraudsters out of business.
2. Less Screen Time, More In-Person Networking - Meet and network with fraud and security professionals from around the world. This is a chance for you to look up from your screens and meet your peers. These are the people whose evidence in the iovation Intelligence Center you’ve come to trust. It’s very likely that you could attribute a busted fraud ring worth tens of thousands of Euros to one or more of your fellow attendees. You’re likely to meet another attendee who encounters similar types of fraud - from identity theft to credit card fraud to account takeover and this is a great opportunity to discuss best practices in fighting specific types of fraud schemes. This is where your peers congregate, not just to exchange knowledge, but to forge relationships.
3. The Future is Now - Glimpse into the future of machine learning, Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2), device intelligence for authentication, fraud prevention and more. As a fraud professional, you have a lot of overlapping domains to track, but relax. We’ve got you covered. Our talks will get you up to speed quickly with the latest product updates and technology, and learn what’s in store for iovation and the next generation of fraud and security. We listen to every question you pose to your account manager, every comment you make in the iovation Community, every product idea you submit. The very best ideas get integrated into our roadmap and released to the entire community. We’ll be introducing the results of that feedback, inviting your responses and suggestions, and showing what’s to come in the next three months.
4. Balance Fun and Learning (in Barcelona) - While you’ll learn a lot, we’ll keep you well fed throughout the day, and in the evening have room for the all-important socializing with speakers and attendees in a more relaxed environment. We’re in our Summit’s 7th year, so we know a thing or two about balancing learning and fun with peers. In the past, we’ve heard from countless attendees how these after-hours events turned out to be one of the most valuable parts of the summit.
5. Put a Face to a Voice - Meet the person on the other end of the line. Most of our account managers and customer success managers will be in Barcelona because they want to meet you. Not only that, but you’ll meet other staff who help your account manager to deliver the quality support you’ve come to expect. We’re all invested in your success and we are looking forward to meeting you!
We hope that helped you decide. Register today for Fraud Force Barcelona 2019!