Streamline security and customer onboarding
Like most we are adapting to the changes to COVID-19 has brought to events and have had to take the decision to move the Digital Trust Masterclass event to a Digital format.
Join our discussion group that showcases the latest fraud data and insights from our network of devices and transactions. We will show you how our customers are establishing identity, catching fraud and streamlining onboarding to create Digital Trust for companies and consumers.
- Setting the Scene - Who we are and why we build Digital Trust
- We'll be diving into the insights of our recently sponsored report with The Economist Intelligence Unit which surveyed 1,600 executives across 12 countries on Consumer Trust
- Panel Discussion - We'll be joined by Cifas, SAS, Vive and INNOPAY to discuss how regulations, compliance and technology all affect the digital consumer journey
- Gary Billingham - Senior Relationship Manager, Cifas
- Josje Fiolet - Senior Manager, INNOPAY
- Marcin Nadolny - Head of EMEA Banking & Insurance Fraud, SAS
- Kriss Collison - Head of Fraud and Financial Crime (MLRO), Vive
- Open Discussion
Comparing viewpoints across industries to gain new perspectives
The event will run on December 10 from:
- 15:00 - 16:30 GMT
- 16:00 - 17:30 CEST / SAST
This is a very limited guest list and TransUnion holds the right to refuse participation. Please wait for confirmation of attendance before organizing your calendar.