Streamline security and customer onboarding
Like most we are adapting to the changes to COVID-19 has brought to events and have had to take the decision to move the Digital Trust Masterclass event to a Digital format.
Join our discussion group that showcases the latest fraud data and insights from our network of devices and transactions. We will show you how our customers are establishing identity, catching fraud and streamlining onboarding to create Digital Trust for companies and consumers.
- Setting the Scene - Who we are and why we build Digital Trust
- We'll be questioning our panel individually to kick off proceedings around Digital Trust, Pandemic Stress Testing, Remote Consumers and UK v International challenges
- Panel Discussion - We'll be joined by TransUnion, NHS Digital, Sopra Steria & Digidentity to discuss Regulation, Measuring Effectiveness, National ID frameworks and Consumer Adoption
- Josh Gunnell - Head of Fraud & ID Pre-Sales, TransUnion
- Jason Harrison - Client Director, Sopra Steria
- Melissa Ruscoe - Programme Head of #NHSlogin, NHS Digital
- Dick Dekkers - Director Business Development, Digidentity
- Open Discussion
Comparing viewpoints across industries to gain new perspectives
The event will run on December 15 from:
- 14:00 - 15:30 GMT
- 15:00 - 16:30 CEST / SAST
This is a very limited guest list and TransUnion holds the right to refuse participation. Please wait for confirmation of attendance before organizing your calendar.