Treat your good players like VIPs, while blocking fraudsters
Like most, we are adapting to the rapid changes with the COVID-19 outbreak and have made the decision to take move this event to a virtual format.
Join us for a roundtable that showcases the latest fraud data and insights from our network of devices and transactions. We will show you how our customers are establishing identity, catching fraud and streamlining authentication to create Digital Trust for companies and consumers.
For the iGaming Masterclass we will be hosting a panel of iGaming thought leaders to discuss:
- Fraud Trends and UX as Sports Betting comes back online
- How to balance risk & rewards of revenue versus bonus abuse and account takeover
- Bonus Incentives Post COVID-19
- Enticing new users and customers in, not fraudsters
- Are regulation changes too stringent?
- Effect of PSD2 on iGaming
- Will COVID regulations be relaxed?
- Rahul Das - Head of Payments, LiveScore/VirginBet
- Valentin Dikov - Head of Compliance, 10Bet
- Greg Pierson - SVP, Business Planning & Development, TransUnion
Moderated by Daniele Alfonso - Head of iGaming, EMEA, TransUnion
Register for your free place at this exclusive event
The event will run from 13:00-14:30 BST on July 9.
This is a very limited guest list and TransUnion holds the right to refuse participation. Please wait for confirmation of attendance before organizing your calendar.
Mitchell Willoughby Risk Control Operations Manager, LeoVegas
FraudForce has helped me think from a different point of view. Rather than asking ‘How can I cut down on chargebacks in a specific market, or chargebacks from specific providers?’, I ask myself ‘How can we make use of iovation to separate the good traffic from the bad?