New intelligence to be shared at ICE Totally Gaming webinar January 14
iovation, the provider of device intelligence for authentication and fraud prevention, announced that it and two other organizations will lead a webinar on January 14 at 8am PST entitled “Omni-Channel Customer Experience & Service.” Duane Burcham of iovation will be joined by Ciara Nic Liam, head of gaming at the Rank Group, and Simon Collins, founder at Gaming Realms, for the webinar that is being hosted by the ICE Totally Gaming conference, the world’s largest international gambling business event. The three will reveal how gaming operators can optimize the omni-channel experience for online gamblers while addressing the increased fraud risk that often comes when offering customers multiple platforms to play on.
“It’s important that gambling operators identify their VIP customers no matter what device they’re using in order to quickly present them with relevant offers, reduce friction and enhance the bottom line,” said Burcham. “I’m excited to share ways to both optimize the omni-channel customer experience while at the same time making it difficult for fraudsters to carry out their schemes.”
iovation’s trust service helps businesses reduce operational expense, accelerate revenue and improve the experience for valued consumers. It identifies “good customers” by analyzing a consumer's online activity from their collective devices and shared intelligence from more than 3,000 participating fraud analysts. The trust service applies a rating to those devices based on historical behavior, which indicates the likelihood that current and future transactions from the device will be trustworthy. This unique data also allows businesses to immediately identify which new customers qualify for special offers or status, efforts that otherwise could require months of investigation.
The webinar will take a closer look at customer interactions and analyze:
- Best practices for designing a consistent and seamless omni-channel customer journey
- How to empower customer interactions with a single view of multi-channel conversations
- Why an omni-channel approach brings increased risk and how online gaming companies can protect customers without negatively impacting their overall experience
- How to prevent losses from fraudsters using multiple devices to carry out their schemes
Interested parties can register for the webinar and visit iovation at the ICE Totally Gaming conference February 2-4, 2016 at the ExCeL London Exhibition Center in booth N7-538.
- Financial Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Online Banking Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Online Gambling Fraud Detection and Prevention
- E-commerce Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Insurance Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Travel & Ticketing Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Online Gaming Fraud Detection Prevention
- Online Dating Fraud Detection and Prevention
TransUnion Global Fraud & Identity Solutions unite both consumer and device identities to detect threats across markets while ensuring friction-right user experiences. The solutions, all part of the IDVision with iovation suite, fuse traditional data science with machine learning to provide businesses unique insights about consumer transactions, safeguarding tens of millions of transactions each day.