Device Reputation Leader Shares Best Practices on Reducing Risk of Financial Fraud, Player Collusion and Money Laundering
PORTLAND, Ore. – April 28, 2011 – iovation, the Device Reputation Authority™ protecting online businesses from fraud and abuse, today announced its upcoming presentation at the 2011 EGR Live conference. Vice President of Operations and Co-Founder, Molly O’Hearn, will address current issues and emerging trends affecting payment systems and fraud prevention.
iovation works with a number of online industries and has screened more than 5 billion transactions. Working closely with online casinos, sportsbooks, bingo and poker networks since 2004, we’ve stopped more than 30 million high-risk transactions in this industry to prevent cybercrime. Gaming operators leverage iovation’s device reputation service, ReputationManager 360, to assess transaction risk in real-time by checking the devices being used for suspicious activity, hidden associations and histories of fraudulent behavior against its database of 600 million unique devices from every country in the world.
- Panel: Payments and Fraud Prevention
- When: Wednesday, May 4th at 16:00
- Where: The Business Design Centre, London
- Presenters: Molly O’Hearn, VP of Operations with iovation Inc., Robert Mitchell with World-Check and Merik Toms, Fraud, Risk Management and Payment Consultant with Rank Interactive
Attendees will learn:
- Innovative methods for detecting high-risk transactions
- How to expose fraud rings and stop repeat offenders
- How gaming operators are detecting cyber crime faster by sharing intelligence within and outside of the gaming industry
- How much gaming fraud was reported by operators in the last year, including credit card fraud, promotion abuse, player collusion and more
- How many known unique devices (computer, tablets and smartphones) visiting gaming sites have already been associated with fraudulent behavior and how this information is used
EGR Live attendees can meet with iovation at the exhibit hall at Stand #74 during the conference. iovation will also be taking part in the 2nd Annual EGR B2B Awards ceremony on the 3rd of May as a finalist for the 2011 Fraud and Compliance Solution of the Year award.
iovation, a TransUnion Company, was founded with a simple guiding mission: to make the Internet a safer place for people to conduct business. Since 2004, the company has been delivering against that goal, helping brands protect and engage their customers, and keeping them secure in the complex digital world. Armed with the world’s largest and most precise database of reputation insights and cryptographically secure multi-factor authentication methods, iovation safeguards tens of millions of digital transactions each day.