Mobile Fraud: Trends and Impact
There are nearly seven billion mobile subscriptions worldwide. If your business has an online presence, you have mobile traffic. At every customer interaction—login, account creation, download or purchase—there are risks to your business. Identity theft, account takeover and stolen credit cards are all serious threats that require real-time insight into mobile transactions. Device intelligence uncovers hidden layers of fraud in mobile transactions from both web browsers and mobile applications.
iovation and Mobile protection
We’ve offered iOS and Android software development kits (SDKs) to our customers since 2011. In this report we share insight into:
- Device usage by operating system
- Top five frauds by device type
- High-risk mobile transactions by operating system
Plus, you’ll find answers to:
- What percent of mobile transactions come from mobile web versus mobile applications?
- Which industries have the most mobile transactions?
- Are high-risk transactions greater on mobile web or mobile apps?
Download this report now to find out what iovation can tell you about mobile fraud—risks, insights and priorities.