Managing Fraud Risk in Online Lending
The short-term lending space, which in the last five years has expanded rapidly online beyond the model of brick-and-mortar check cashing and payday lending locations, is indeed exposed to a great deal of risk. As the online short-term lending industry has grown, so has its exposure to fraud.
Read this Mercator Advisory Group and iovation brief and learn:
- The growth of online short-term loan volume since 2006
- How coordinated efforts strike once site vulnerabilities are determined
- How new generation device identification takes fraud detection much further
- How lenders modify business rules to adopt to fraud schemes as they evolve
- How one lender busted a fraud ring within 20 minutes of implementing iovation ReputationManager 360