Wed, Jun 12, 2019 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM PDT
Including multi-factor authentication (MFA) into patient care will increase security and assist with HIPPA & SOX compliance, however, it can also cause friction in the user experience which stakeholders cannot endure. To protect your security initiatives don’t drive clientele away. Healthcare organizations need to have a healthy balance of security and convenience for employees and patients.
Join Fischer Identity and iovation as they discuss how adaptive authentication and identity access management can evaluate the context and risk of user devices and behaviors. These contexts can give you extra assurance about a patient’s identity behind the scenes, without inconveniencing them, and staying in compliance. By using MFA in access controls, you will be alerted to risky scenarios that should prompt stakeholders to improve their authentication.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- MFA considerations for e-prescribing of controlled substances
- Authenticate patient care moving from room to room
- Doctors authenticate through Bluetooth without having to de-glove
- Authentication of third-party contractors
- Using geolocation location to control access