Two-factor authentication has received a fair degree of attention recently, mostly for being a weak link that can be exploited to give cybercriminals a way into your secure environment. So how does Multifactor Authentication differ?
We’ll show you the key differences that make Multifactor Authentication a more secure and flexible choice in comparison to two-factor authentication.
Watch and learn about:
- The security benefits of MFA over 2FA
- The flexibility of MFA and how it delights users
- The various methods MFA offers
- Multiuser & real-time authentication
- How MFA can unify the customer experience
Register and watch how incorporating MFA as part of your customer journey can quickly generate a positive return on investment as well as an improved customer experience.