Tuesday, 3 September 2:00pm BST
The strong customer authentication (SCA) requirements under PSD2 are set to go live this September. Unfortunately, there’s a general opinion that many will not be ready, which has been echoed by the European Banking Authority (EBA). In their recent opinion on SCA, the EBA has conceded that there is a lack of preparedness, especially for downstream actors such as e-commerce merchants.
Join us as we walk through what the recent opinion means, including:
- The role of 3-D Secure in meeting SCA requirements
- What flexibility there may be in implementing SCA
- Compliance with different authentication methods for SCA
- Factors to consider when implementing an SCA solution
- How to minimise the impact of SCA on your customer journey
Register today to gain insight on this recent opinion on SCA under PSD2. If you haven’t already, download our free PSD2 White Paper to learn more about how to maximise exemptions to SCA while minimising friction.
iovation uses INXPO, an enhanced webinar platform and experience. If you have any questions or problems accessing our webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.