Thursday, October 10 | 11:00AM PDT
Online sports betting in the U.S. is heating up! As new players are attracted to your betting site and platform, how do you expedite onboarding to optimize their experience? How do you comply with new regulations and combat fraud while not adding more friction?
Join iovation, a TransUnion Company, to understand the challenges facing operators launching in the newly legalized U.S. sports betting market, including:
- Expedite onboarding: An onboarding process that is too long or difficult will drive up abandonments, but it’s crucial to balance compliance with player experience.
- Age verification: Depending on the state, the legal online gambling age is between 18 and 21. Much like anything elsewhere, if there is an age limit, underage people are going to try and participate.
- Bonus abuse: Many operators provide incentives like money or betting to attract players. But often, fraudsters exploit these programs which result in real losses. iovation has seen bonus abuse rise 287% from 2015 to 2018.
- Credit card fraud: iovation found credit card fraud increased in online gambling by 155% globally from 2014 to 2018, with an average annual growth of 39%.
- Managing play by boundaries: Online gambling may be legal in one state and then illegal within a neighboring state, operators will need to pinpoint a gamblers’ location and limit play where required.
- Self-exclusion: It can be difficult to manage legitimate problem gamblers who try to access different sites within a gambling operator’s system, set up new accounts using falsified account details and even change payment methods.
Register today and get ready to roll out the VIP path to play for your valued players.
iovation uses INXPO, an enhanced webinar platform and experience. If you have any questions or problems accessing our webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.