The telecommunications industry is evolving quickly, and a differentiated customer experience is critical in the hyper-competitive communications market. This experience needs to be weighed against the realities of rising fraud, given that data breaches went up 45% and the identity theft fraud rate for telecoms went up by 50%. By developing reliable methods like device reputation to enhance digital profiling as a means of combating fraud, organizations can instantly identify which devices and people are trustworthy.
In this webinar, iovation and Enova Decisions discuss solutions that balance the competing demands of catching fraud, authenticating good customers and providing an outstanding customer experience. You will learn:
- Current trends in the rapidly changing fraud environment
- How to prevent fraud throughout the consumer journey… not just at the purchase moment
- How to best leverage first and third party data to significantly improve fraud detection
- How to protect your consumers' personal information (PII) while optimizing fraud detection
- The impact businesses have seen by implementing device intelligence
Sources: ¹ 2018 Identity Fraud Study, Javelin Strategy & Research; ² Cifas 2017 Report;