Managing self-excluded players has increasingly become a problem for gambling operators around the world.
Players self-exclude once they recognize that their gambling has gotten out of control, leading them to request a self-induced ban – but oftentimes, self-excluded players still attempt to establish new accounts with other operator sites via changed identities and/or payment methods. It’s therefore up to the gambling operator to proactively manage self-excluded players by blocking them from the platform, while maintaining gaming practices as well as their reputation.
TruNarrative, the financial crime platform and decision engine, has partnered with our device reputation and behavioral insights to detect fraud detection and improve consumer authentication. In 2018, we saw 223,000 reports of self-exclusion from over 100 gambling operators, and 795,000 devices were linked to those reports.
Now, TruNarrative customers can access our extensive collaborative fraud prevention network, build a layered approach and complement more traditional sources of verification.
Register for this webinar to hear Adam Doyle, Head of Gaming from TruNarrative & Gavin Barker, Head of Partnerships from TransUnion (formerly iovation), and special guest David Webb from BetConstruct as they discuss:
- Current trends in the rapidly changing fraud environment in the gambling industry
- How to manage self-exclusion at key integration points of the consumer journey
- How to protect your good customers while keeping the bad guys out
- The impact businesses have seen by implementing device intelligence
- How to best leverage fraud detection and prevention solutions to identify good consumers and authenticate players